Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced the Samsung Chromebook Plus and Chromebook Pro, the latest generation of its Chromebooks that pairs the power and productivity of a laptop with the flexibility and versatility of a tablet. Samsung and Google partnered to design this next generation Chromebook, which is born at the intersection of hardware and software innovation. The Samsung Chromebook Plus and Chromebook Pro are designed for Google Play so you can use all the apps you love in addition to movies, books and music. The new Samsung Chromebooks also offer a 360-degree rotating touchscreen, quad HD screen, built-in digitized pen and new lightweight metal design.
- Tablet and Notebook in One with built-in PEN for writing and drawing. Slim and lightweight design with 3:2 aspect ratio QHD touch screen display
- Experience more with Intel processor and access to 2 million Android apps from Google Play store
- Cutting edge software provides great multi-tasking and multi-window experience
- Your world doesn’t have to hit pause when you’re not online. Continue to get things done using docs and apps in offline mode
- Makes it easy to carry with you wherever the day takes you. Turn heads with a full, metal design that’s a touch above the typical Chromebook