Product Features :
MDS USB Type C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter Connects a computer host with a USB Type-C port to a display or projector with Mini DisplayPort input.
MDS USB Type C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter Supporting 4K UHD resolution.
Apple Macbook with 12” Retina Display, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13 9350, Alienware 13/15/17
Some of devices may not compatible with this adapter( It’s a new type c product now so we may not sure when customer use it to a device that we did not test before) , We suggest Apple Macbook and Dell PC and Alienware PC.
The USB C to Mini DisplayPort adapter is compatible with Apple LED Cinema Display and others with mini DisplayPort or DisplayPort’s display but imcompatible with Thunderbolt interface’s monitor.
The USB C to Mini DP adapter just can be used for mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable or mini DisplayPort to mini DisplayPort cable to connecting the monitor. It can not be used for mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable,mini DisplayPort to DVI cable or mini DisplayPort to VGA cable to connecting the monitor.
- The Best Meeting Assistant for MacBook Pro 2016 — MDS USB 3.1 type c to Mini DisplayPort Adapter connecting your computer PC to a projector to mirror or extend your display desktop when you are in a conference room or a classroom for show a presentation.
- Support VIDEO resolution for ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K*2K (3840*2160) . Transmits both video and audio. Compatibility with displays, monitors and projectors with Mini DisplayPort port. A Mini Displayport cable is required
- MDS USB TYPE C to Mini DisplayPort Converter connects a computer host with a USB Type-C female port to a monitor or projector with Mini DisplayPort input
- Easy to Use — Plug and Play installation on any Windows, Mac, or Linux host which supports HDMI Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality. Aluminum Housing of this USB-C to Mini DisplayPort adapter matches with your New MacBook Pro 2016 elegantly, With slim and portable design, you can easily slip it into your bags.
- When you connect with a MINI DISPLAYPORT TO HDMI cable, you need to confirm whether it is ATIVE CHIP or PASSIVE CHIP cable. This adapter only accept a ATIVE CHIP MINI DISPLAYPORT TO HDMI cable.( use a Mini DisplayPort cable is the best way to provide a excellent experience)